WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Thursday, December 2, 2010

COMING NEXT...



When I lose faith in humanity, Cocoa Tea is my go to guy for upliftment.

A few Christmases ago my wife Krispy, (not her actual name but more like a description), asked me what do I want for a gift and I told her Buju’s new CD, Rasta Got Soul. That would bring some holiday cheer. My daughter then asked me what do I want and it was a simple answer- if your step-mom doesn’t get me Rasta Got Soul, you could get it for me. Of course I got socks or something wearable. So I bought it for myself last week. I haven’t opened it yet. I’m gonna wrap it up real pretty like and put it under the tree for myself. I might even feign surprise, “See …Santa must got my letter.”


Yes, I am aware that I am two behind.

I tease my wife that I like to start the shopping madness by buying myself something first. It kinda warms me up. You know…puts me in the spirit of gift giving.
So I ordered what seems like boxes full of Riddim CD's from Ernie B's. At .49,.79,.99 cents I coudn't resist. Check their sale out.
An Alexander Hamilton goes way further than ya think...

No comments:

Post a Comment