WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Tuesday, November 23, 2010

WHATS NEXT...

BOY BANDS! Whoa, no need to call me that! Technically, Scare Dem Crew is/was a boy band by definition. So is the T.O.K. So am I saving face yet? Yeah I know... book reports, beat poets and now boy bands. "At least that Achis guy gives us videos with Goldee getting dressed in the morning sun!" I hear ya...Chaque Jour

It's a ZOO in here... I'll answer a few questions that nobody asked. White Mice (who?), Red Rat (why?), Tiger (what?) and
I will even add Snagga Puss to that list. And if you can listen through an entire CD worth of his songs without going brain dead, I will personally cut your grass and clean your gutters for a full year.

RIDDIM RIDERS and RIDDIM DRIVEN. A well put together Riddim CD should play out like a classical suite* of music.

*a set of instrumental compositions, originally in dance style, to be played in succession.

No comments:

Post a Comment