WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 24, 2010

OH NO!

IT'S RED RAT!!!!


This is my answer to the WHY question. Why? I have no idea. I am completely dumfounded. If you were to play this CD right now, I would have trouble deciding whether I should laugh you straight outta tha door or quick kick inna tha pants. But and this is a huge but; every once in awhile I absolutely love this CD. Every song! Not just the “Love Them Bad” duet with Buju. Yep, at least 5 times a year, I am man enough to say I love this CD!

Love it or hate there is no denying the rouge rodent’s unique delivery. The boy does possess a style he can call all his own. Everything else about the lad might be a gimmick but oh those vocals. Try singing along with these tunes, you probably can’t. Unfortunately, going through puberty changed everything for the lad. Yeah, growing up sucks….



I would not call this CD a guilty pleasure for me because most of the time I rate it a 1 outta 10. I don’t know if it has to do with the position of the moon or the amount of sleep I get or even if it’s something in the water. Like I said every so often I love this CD and rate it a full 10 outta 10.



The Rat in adulthood. I wonder if he regrets his past redness. You know what? I know when I was 16, I didn't get mobbed by screaming girls! So the lad shouldn't be too embarrrassed. Woman. They change your whole way of thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment