WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

CONSUMER PRODUCT #1

My wife Krispy found this stocked on a shelf next to the Malta Goya. She wondered out loud what Reggae Red could possibly taste like. I mentioned since it is not green it won't have that sweet and smoky Ganja flavor. That and I never heard of Chubby Brand soda. She mentioned since I'll drink out of a toilet bowl that I should try it first. "No way! That swill looks like radioactive drain-off."



My wife gave in to curiosity and tossed it into the cart. Later while unbagging the groceries back at home Krispy twisted off the cap. She took a big sip and made a rotten egg face. So I asked her what does Reggae taste like. Answer-concentrated #5 Red Dye.

Hey...I'm leery of anything that requires a doctorate in chemistry just to be able to read the list of ingredients. At least the sugars natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment