WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Thursday, June 9, 2011

AIR CONDITIONING





Today was the real first hot day up here in the north east of America. So to cool down I switched on the poor man's air conditioner; I youtubed the Lime's Christmas Pon Di Remix videos. Di Genius is responsible for the tune and it features Mr. Beenie Man, Mr. Mavado, Edwin Yearwood, and that master of melodies Mr. Elephant Man. And to balance out all that raging testosterone...the ravishing estrogen of Ce'Cile. A close cropped Alaine along with two other lovely ladies voice the backgrounds. It was an new look for her. LIME filmed several versions. Each featuring a different product or service. Nah sell out? Yes sell out...their commercials! 








But that is the point. Ce'Cile sold me on a Blackberry phone. Hell she could sell political elections or small countries. I tacked on that sexy picture of her on what was my least interesting post. My most hits ever! My point proven.




Some food for thought! I still have tears rollin' outta my eyes.







No comments:

Post a Comment