WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Thursday, June 9, 2011

WHO?

HAWKEYE




In a mere decade from now, humanity loses it's collective mind, and engages in an orgy of war. Pushing the red button till there is complete oblivion. 


Skip to the post apocalyptic nuclear fallout zone that was once my home. Future archaeologists find a lead lined box marked important. This box contains my VP Records RIDDIM DRIVEN collection. Must be almost a hundred of 'em. The scientists perform some quick on the spot calculations and determine that HAWKEYE was the centuries most popular Reggae star! 

I hear ya mouthing who? 


Yep, he voices on dozens of 'em. Talented enough to be more than just mere filler, but not memorable enough to shine. I mean, when ya stick him between a stomping ELEPHANT MAN and a mighty CAPLETON fyah tune, who is gonna pay attention to the unlucky bastard stuck in the middle? 



Yep...not me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment