WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Monday, March 14, 2011

YEP...

...when I say "tomorrow", I actually mean when my lazy ass gets around to it. Nah, I been busy reading up on all the labels that fell victim to the current state of  weak currency. Or even worse than paper money worries is the appalling apathy for all things vintage roots. Especially the acquired taste stuff. First England's BLOOD and FIRE sputtered and then stalled to a complete stop and now the Frenchie spectacular MAKASOUND label is in big trouble.

 My own little Mom and Pop online second hand record store lost more than it gained. My tax man suggested I take up window shopping.  I put my business to sleep. Well maybe for a long afternoon nap.

I plan on doing nothing but furious two finger typing tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment