WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Sunday, September 12, 2010

Blazing the Palace with the Chalice



Has the STATE pulled your drivers license, put a warrant out on your head, froze all your assets and seized your bank accounts? Yeah, long story and even longer battle that has been raging for three years. Yeah, the STATE owes me an “oops we’re sorry; we misfiled all your life’s records, our mistake.” Instead I got, “You’ll have to hire an expensive mouth piece to play the legal game.”
When money is a little tight and the need to bun fyah is most immediate, JAH gave each and every person the ability to feel Irie from inside. That is the magic of body chemistry. Neurotransmitters known as endorphins. The more ya push yourself the more your body insulates from pain! Babylon in blue on your heels? Bang out a hundred yard dash and feel the rush!


The poor bastard pictured is not me!


I clipped this pic from the Smithsonian education website!

The weird thing is, around mile eleven or twelve my feet fall asleep. By thirteen point two (a half marathon) my mind is brittle. Completely deplete of any logic. My feet are marshmallows and my mind is mush. Yep…it is a beautiful feeling. My wife thinks I suffered a stroke…

No comments:

Post a Comment