WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

POST TRAUMATIC BLOGGING

Nico's Big Mouth is gonna be hush for a few days. I now have at mi fingertips the latest that technology offers. My previous web browser was antiqued. My old stubborn mule of a computer couldn't update anymore. Gettin' worse than worn out hand-me-down shoes. What does that mean? I now can finally click on and watch the video tube streams. In glorious mind expanding eye widening HD.


Lord Have Mercy! I've missed out on so much. In fact I've spent the last two hours starting from post one at the very beginning at ACHIS' blog "researching" the visual stimuli. Hey...all those SHELLY G videos...the links dried up!

When I come back, I might share my biased opinion on CE'CILE'S BAD GYAL disc. I'll big up BEENIE MAN'S ART and LIFE. Part two of BETH LESSER'S KING JAMMY is still resinating in the think-tank. Until then I am exploring my new toy's capabilities. It's like I am walking on the moon...

No comments:

Post a Comment