WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Friday, August 20, 2010

More choice coming tomorrow?

I WILL NOT BE TRIED FOR TREASON-I DID NOT DESERT MY POST! Life has been getting in the way of me blogging the big stuff I imagine in that my small brain of mine. I still have the Rastaman Gospel music spinning on continuous rotation. Although I did get itchy to listen to some electric era Miles.That voodoo fusion musical stew aptly named Bitches Brew. I still fall asleep with dub in my ears every night. The best way to drift off. And nothing beats a strong bitter cup of coffee along with Luciano's optimistic lyrics to widen your morning eyes.
Oh, and Achis, I know you have figured out a way how to eat, sleep and breathe through your keyboard! So I am surprised that on August 14th you just don't press down the Ctrl key and then push the backspace button.
So, as promised...

1 comment:

  1. We have not learned how to do all of those things through the keyboard. We have learned that the keyboard IS all of those things . . .

    ReplyDelete