WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Saturday, May 15, 2010

A SMART ANSWER TO A STUPID QUESTION!

Okay-after three days of letting my stupid question leak deep into my thinking parts, my brain spit out the answer. Maybe take my top one HUNDRED choice, but not a mere DOZEN, not possible. I mean Johnny Clarke and Horace Andy are only two of my favorite roots crooners and no room for them to be listed? How about Mr. Robert Nesta Marley's amazing African Herbsman? Speaking of Mr. Marley, how about his sons Stephen and Damian? Both need be list included. So on and so on. The concept of the desert isle dozen is broken. I failed in reducing more than thirty years of Jamrock musical history to a handfull of crucial releases. REGGAE and all it's little musical brothers/sistren are just too big for that.

If I am gonna get stuck on a desert island-



Weathering the tropical Natalie Storm!

No comments:

Post a Comment