WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Wednesday, May 23, 2012

MY BLOG STILL HAS A PULSE...

To keep my Blog from smelling like unrefrigerated fish I am going to air out my page with something a little different than the usual Reggae reporting.


You want fresh record reviews with thoughtful bios? Go read that ACHIS page and his endless supply of unheard new! Me...I'm gonna cover the curious and weird gwaans in the world of reggae.


Taste of whats to come...Verbal throw-down between BURNING SPEAR and EBREGGAE! Say it aint so! Accusations, lawyers and bootlegs? Oh my.


Also stuff like...


Even tho so many venerated elders have passed through Saint Peter's Pearly Gates- it is still a blessed moment in time to surrender your ears to JAH gospel music. Why?


Um? Do we need another doc on BOB?


Etc.....

No comments:

Post a Comment