WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Friday, April 1, 2011

ACHIS

The online reggae encyclopedia known as ACHIS is under the impression that he is going to retire his very necessary blog by next year. Apparently, ACHIS is unaware that his massive readership is not gonna let the happen. Even if I personally have to chain him to his computer's keypad...so be it! Hey, I'll put out a fresh bowl of water every day for ya! I'm not inhumane ya know. 

No seriously, this void of flowing information will form an insidious black hole deep within the Internet universe. We may never find balance. 
Now I lost count after reading only 42,000,000 reggae reviews that he's written and generously posted. Don't believe me about those review numbers? 
Besides his BLOG check his AMAZON "page" for proof. AMAZON are the Internet universes biggest entity and ACHIS'S reviews take up more than half their carbon footprint! What writer in his right mind wants to follow in those shoes? My own BLOG wears a smallish size 9 PUMA. 

Yep out of all the endless reviews ACHIS has written, I guess I'll allow him one mistake! RICHIE SPICE'S "IN THE STREETS OF AFRICA" ranked a 2.5 out of 5. That means it is 50% bad. Are ya laces tied too tight? 

1 comment:

  1. I think it is a mistake too. I found Richie Spice's In The Streets To Africa to be quite a good album.
    Some (updated) reggae review sites are still active, such as www.reggae-vibes.nl. Dutch-based but in English, but there are probably more...

    ReplyDelete