WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Sunday, January 23, 2011

Next...

My portal to all things Jamaican! When I reach in to grab the bubble wrapped envelopes containing those jewel cases of sweet REGGAE music I get a blast of sunshine and warm breezes in my face. It has to be 96 degrees in my mailbox. And that is in the shade.


I have a rant about the evolution of vinyl records, compact discs and mp3 formats that reek of Darwinism. And capitalism.

I have a write up about the first ladies of Dancehall ie: LADY SAW, LADY SWEETY, LADY G...u get the idea.

I have a theory about Government conspiracy and a review of BUJU BANTON presents JAMROCK CLASSICS vol.1

In one of those envelopes was a copy of ELEPHANT MAN'S HIGHER LEVEL.

All I have to do is translate everything into ENGLISH. My first language is BROKEN ENGLISH. I need to sort it all out with SPELL CHECK. So if I don't haffi fight over who gets to use the computer... maybe later tonight?


My car...now you know where I live and what I drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment