WRITE ME

WRITE ME nicosreggaeblog@gmail.com


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

If anybody actually reads my words...

This has been weighing heavy in my mind...early last week my wife's little brother was blasted from the third floor of a burning building. My wife and her family are an emotional mess because he broke his back in two places and smashed the bones in his feet. My little brother-in-law also has some extreme burns covering most of his body. It tears me up to see him laying there in intensive care burn ward. For a few days nobody knew for sure if he was going to make it. He is kept in a near coma like condition so nobody knows what really happened till the doctors wake him. I have asked all my friends to pray for him. So whether you pray to Jah, Jehovah, Allah or Christ spare him a few minutes of your time. Can't hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment